Nice tips from BlackBerry owners lounge. The mobile browser on your BlackBerry smartphone ensures that you have access to all the information you need anytime, anywhere. A few simple steps will connect you to the web from where your options are unlimited – well almost!
Show me how to visit a web page
- From the home screen click on Browser
- Type in the web address
- Click the track ball to retrieve the site.
Temporary Internet Files
- From the home screen click on Browser.
- Press the menu key.
- Click on Options.
- Click on Cache Operations.
- Click on Clear Passwords, Clear History, Content Cache, Pushed Content, Cookie Cache.
more mobile browsing tips click here ( you must log in as blackberry member)